Friday, February 26, 2010

The Beach!

Well, finally I have a great reason to update my blog. Last weekend we went to the beach, and it was super fun and relaxing, a great break from 6 day work weeks and less than 2 hours away! Here are a few pics:

The view from our hotel, "Hotelita Lupita." Gotta love the name!
So aparently we were the only fans of the beach - not going to complain

Fisherman bringing in the boats


How lucky am I, my host brother Mario likes football
(unfortunately he's a Packers fan)
I'm not quite sure what we're doing here - maybe
contemplating another swim?
The boats

The beach was too rocky for surfers, and a little dangerous to swim, but still a great time with the Perez family. I'm still wondering why PAC doesn't have a regional office out here...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally got a vacation! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great pictures, Greg! Looks like paradise...

    ReplyDelete