Saturday, August 19, 2017

Catching Up

Well, I'm back from my blogging hiatus, so once again I'll soon be sharing my thoughts, questions, and ideas regarding agriculture, poverty, finance, and making a difference. But first I must introduce the best thing that's ever happened to me, my lovely Rachel, whom I married three years ago in Pleasant Hope, Missouri.


Rachel has a warm, welcoming personality, a love for adventure, enjoyment of the simple pleasures in life, a little sass (the good kind!), and she always sees the good in other people--always. It's really kind of amazing. But best of all she challenges me to be a better person. She really is the best!

We've already had some epic adventures together, like buying a house




Making new friends (who also like Pronto Pups!)




 Traveling through Europe




 
Welcoming our first nephew, JR, into the world




Farming with Dad


And many other adventures. Life's not perfect, but it's really great. We are so blessed. And God challenges us: how can we out of this blessing love other people? Are we leaving this earth better than we found it? I hope the answer is yes. This is Greg, signing off. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment